Who we are
Bee’s Food Drive is an Unincorporated Association and a subsidiary of Shida Healthcare LTD. Shida Healthcare LTD is a company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria. It is also registered with Companies House in England and Wales.
Our website address is: http://bfd.shidahealthcare.org.
Bee’s Food Drive operates from the Shida Healthcare LTD office: No 7, Road One, Rumuibekwe New Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. This office is not open to members of the public. However, should you need to accompany us on an outreach, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you interact with this website
On this website, you can make a secure donation using any of our reputable partners including Stripe and PayPal. You can use the contact us page to send us a message or leave a comment on our blog. You can also manage your personal account if you choose to create one after making a donation.
The Data We Collect About You
Personal data refers to any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a particular individual. We collect your personal data in order to provide tailored products and services for. This data is used to conduct analysis in order to continually improve our products and services. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. You will be required to provide us with your personal data when you register your personal details, upload your prescription on our website and transact with us. The personal data we collect includes:
- We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, biometric data, delivery address and financial data. These types of personal data may include: contact details, demographic information, online registration or subscription information, payment information, information provided as part of online questionnaires and forms, and in certain cases your marketing preferences.
- We automatically collect and store certain information pertaining to your use of the Shida Healthcare LTD website. This information includes: your searches, views, cart items and purchases.
- We make it a priority to provide you with the choice of the types of personal data you provide to us.
How We Use Your Personal Data We use your personal data to ideate, research, develop and improve the products and services that we offer. Legal basis for the processing of Personal Data We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purposes for which we have collected and used your personal data. In almost every case the legal basis will be one of the following:
- Consent: Where you have provided your consent to receive certain marketing from us, you are allowed the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Our legitimate business interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand our customers, promote our services and operate effectively, provided in each case that this is done in a legitimate way which does not go against your privacy and other rights.
- Performance of a contract with you: This would also apply where we need to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you. For example, where you have purchased a product from us and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order and send the product to you.
- Compliance with law: Where we are subject to a legal obligation and need to use your personal data in order to comply with that obligation.
How we secure your data We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being misplaced or accessed in an unauthorised way. We also do not disclose your personal information to anyone (except information required to process your order, for example, your billing address), nor do we alter or tamper with it in any way. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and affiliates who have a legitimate reason to have access to the data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. When you view any page on this website, the information was encrypted before being transmitted over the internet. Encryption makes it difficult for unauthorised people to view information travelling between computers. It is therefore unlikely that anyone read the information you provide as it travelled across the network. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. Your Legal Rights
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, right to ask that we transfer your personal data to a third party, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
We can refuse to proceed with your request where it is unreasonable or where you have failed to provide additional information necessary to confirm your identity.
When visitors leave comments or review any of our products or services on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website eg when you write a review of any of our products, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Recognising and keeping count of the number of visitors on our website and how visitors move around our site and their usage pattern. This helps us to improve the way our website works so that our users have a better experience.
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions to give you a better experience
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests and needs.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day. You can enable or disable a specific set of cookies based on predefined categorisation. Do this by reviewing your browser or device cookie settings.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites eg Facebook, behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. When you make a donation, your details will be shared with the payment processor eg Stripe or PayPal. If you choose to display your name when you make a donation, your name will be displayed on the donation page and it would be visible to everyone
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment or review a product or service, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. There is an administrative charge associated with this. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.